BlueFur hosting service has added a new feature to all wordpress users. With BlueFur WordPress Job Board script you can now add A Job Board for your wordpress blog in a few steps.
Before the easiest way to add a job board to your blog was to use a service like JobCoin. but with JobCoin your visitors had to pay to post jobs …. Another option was to purchase a custom job board script built for you.
Thanks BlueFur webhosting, now you will not need to worry about that. You can add a job board to your site now just by installing BlueFur WordPress Job Board script. Here is the steps to do so:
- Unzip the files and upload them to a folder where you want the job board.
- Create a MySQL database, a user for the database and add the user to the database.
- Using PHPmyadmin import the jobs.mysql file into the database you just created.
- Edit your wp-config.php file to use the database name, database user and database password that you created above.
- Login to to the wp-admin (yourdomain.com/somefolder/wp-amin/) with username: admin and password: password.
- Update your admin login details and change any settings you require.
*Post Source: WordPress Job Board Script
- I Am Back With My New 2008 Host – WordPress Support
- Get A Cheap Host – Host Your WordPress Blog
- WordPress 2.2.3 Upgrade
- WordPress Top Plugins – Useful Plugins You Must Have
- The New Version Of WordPress Released – WordPress 2.5.1
- How To Add An Opt-in Form To Your WordPress